- BEAUTIFUL EYELINER
- LOVELY EYEBROWS
- FABULOUS LIPCOLOR
- SPECIAL NEEDS
- FINEST PIGMENTS
- PAIN CONTROL
Permanent makeup makes it possible to look better around the clock and to be less self-conscious.
When you look better, you’ll feet better. Plus you’ll have more time and money to spend on the things you want — time with your family, leisure activities and that much deserved beauty sleep.
We all know true beauty comes from the inside. A pleasant personality and winning smile are the keys for a happy, pleasing countenance.
10 REASONS FOR MICROPIGMENTATION
- Convenience. You just need more time.
- Sensitive skin or allergies.
- You wear glasses or contact lenses or have had Lasik surgery.
- Arthritis or painful hands.
- Difficulty applying makeup or you don’t like the way it smears and disappears.
- Aging changes in brows, lips, eyes.
- Active, outdoor lifestyles.
- If you like a natural “no makeup” look.
- Hair loss from alopecia, chemotherapy, accidents, burns or cosmetic surgery.
- Color correction. Scar camouflage, breast areola loss, cleft lip and vitiligo. **
** Vitiligo must not be active or on hands.